Wednesday, July 27, 2011

After-Beach-Make-Up

For a After-Beach-Make-Up you need special products. Dior Make-up-Artist Norman Pohl explains what's necessary for this look:

Which products do I take with me on holiday?
You need waterproof mascara, concealer, loose powder, blush and lipgloss!

How do I apply my make-up?
After sun bathing clean your face and take a moisturizer. Then brighten up your nose, chin, forehead and the inner corner of your eye with a concealer. Your skin will shine with loose powder! Apply a coral blush exactly at the highest point of your cheekbones.

Do I need eyeshad
ow?
No. Emphasize your eyes only with a waterproof mascara. But you can also put a little bit of blush in the crease of your eye.












Gloss: "Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss" No. 047 Sirop de PĂȘche
Mascara: "Diorshow Blackout" Waterproof
Blush: "Blush Prodige" 04 Sunset Coral